First Nations Technical Services Advisory Group Inc. (TSAG) provides technical services and training for First Nations in Alberta in the Treaty 6, 7 and 8 Regions.
Telehealth Education Coordinator
The First Nations Technical Services Advisory Group Inc. is seeking an experienced individual to fill the position of Telehealth Education Coordinator. This position is responsible for;
- Planning, advertising and coordinating education sessions to be delivered over videoconference. Content will be provided by a variety of experts, to be arranged by the Telehealth Education Coordinator.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with First Nations, Indigenous Services (FNIHB), Alberta Health Services and other external partners.
- Gathering and verifying data from multiple electronic sources that will be used regularly for reporting purposes.
- Creating and finalizing various reports for a variety of stakeholders. These could include time and data sensitive requests.
- Preparing, distributing and reviewing results of surveys. The Telehealth Education Coordinator would be responsible for addressing/highlighting responses received.
- Developing communication strategy for an education series.
- Creating and distributing communication materials for education sessions/series.
- Maintaining the First Nations Telehealth Network website.
- Developing policies, procedures, guidelines and training manuals pertaining to Telehealth.
- Providing high quality, accurate and visually pleasing reports.
- Analyzing and investigating issues and problems and following up with clients, stakeholders and partners; identifying areas of concern and need for action.
- Participating in project teams and working groups; leading or participating in meetings and committees. May involve coordinating the work of others.
- Trouble shooting and interacting with videoconference equipment and home monitoring equipment.
- Prepare recorded educational sessions for the website through video editing software.
- Contribute to a monthly newsletter.
Skills and Experience
- The successful candidate would have the following skills and experience;
- Diploma or undergraduate degree in the area of business or communications
- 5 years experience in program development and/or evaluation
- Significant experience writing reports and briefings for a variety of stakeholders
- Video editing experience would be an asset
The successful candidate would be;
- Working in an office setting between the hours of 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
About the Benefits
You'll be joining a small, tight-knit and very passionate team who come in each day with a sense of purpose and a love of what they do. You'll also be rewarded with a highly competitive salary, negotiable based on skills and experience.
Additional employee benefits include: Extensive group insurance package, health care and dental. Competitive vacation, including a bonus week at Christmas!
TSAG is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please. We regret that we cannot confirm receipt of resume.